Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A promise to keep

It looks like I’ve botched myself again in the struggle to craft at least a single post everyday… I really can’t seem to think immediately any longer when I’m muzzy and tired from work, I always tried to fight my heavy eyelids from winning but I never won, I would usually end up sleeping in bed … So now, a lot of things I would like to allocate but the thoughts are scrambled, however I want to be productive these coming days, so I jotted down on a piece of paper for simple “to-do” list, or in this case “to-post” list…

I’ll initiate working on them possibly later or tomorrow the latest. But for now, I’ll be keeping track on what I achieve and will try to stick to the “at least three post a week” promise I made for myself. Hopefully….

No comments:

Post a Comment