Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I will...

Have you ever just bunged and asked yourself, “Is this real? Could this be my life?” I have. Everyday.

Everyday I wake up in the morning…thinking. Every night I close my eyes as I try to fall asleep…thinking. And as hard as I try, I cannot begin to imagine what I ever did to merit the beauty this life has to offer. It is not without its adversity – far more than I wish to divulge – but the many joys and blessings offset those adversities.

What did I ever do to deserve this security? I have no answers. I can only be eternally thankful for what I have been given – the love, the security, the blessings. I have no words to express how I truly feel. I can only say Thank You.I still have not given up. I value my confines, the places I cannot go, the things I cannot change. If I try to change something in my own power, I will most certainly fail. Without a doubt, I will not succeed. But it is by the grace of God in which we see change. By God’s grace alone will I be able to get through these challenges and face yet another day. I pray for that strength, perhaps even that courage, to walk through the challenges that lay before me. Not with a weary, tired soul, but with one of determination and boldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment